How about a getting your hands on a great Christmas present for yourself or someone special. Well Brand Thunder are giving you the chance to get your hands on just that.
All you have to do is create your own Christmas or holiday browser theme using Brand Thunders BT:Engage and share it with them and you will be entered to win instantly. It only takes a few minutes. A panel of judges will select 5 finalists, then the public will vote on the winning entry.
Enter by 15th December 2011, finalists will be announced on 17 December 2011 and winners announced on 23rd December 2011. First prize gets a new iPad 2, the other finalists will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card
BT:Engage makes it easy to create your own browser themes for Firefox and Internet Explorer. For a completely custom look, upload your own images then drag & drop to the browser theme. In a few minutes, you’ll have a new Internet experience that’s personal and fun.
- You must create your holiday browser theme with BT:Engage. It’s 100% free.
- Tweet: I entered @brandthunder’s holiday browser theme contest (http://ow.ly/7pFcY). See my theme: PASTE YOUR THEME URL
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL to your theme’s download page by 11:59PM EST on 15th December 2011
***NOTE: If you don’t use Twitter or have a Twitter handle, simply indicate this in your email submission and you won’t have to Tweet it to win.
Finalists will be promoted in our blog. You can send your fans to that post to vote up your theme!
Free to build, share and use.
- Go to BT:Engage and click the Get Started button
- On the Background and Logo tabs, click the Holiday link to see the special image options
- Double Click or Drag & Drop those images to add them to the theme. Use the green arrows in the Properties box to move images to the front or back.
- Widgets are buttons and feeds you can Drag & Drop into your theme. You’ll need to select where to point them, like your online gift wishlist, Facebook page or Flickr photo album.
- Add your own photos under the My Images tab. They can be uploaded as Backgrounds or Logos
- Find links to videos tutorials at the BT:Engage FAQs.