Imagine, Designing your own Chat Theme – 10 years ago we could only imagine that designing our website will be so easy and quick. We enjoy today from a bloom in the Theme industry. Platforms like WordPress & Joomla can make it extremely easy for designers to offer their own theme and share it with their customers.
Website design is not the end of customers need. Many customers wish to energize their website. They wish on top of a great designed website or blog, to have a vibrant community discussing their website topics.
There are many ways to make your website rock. The secret is having your visitors be part of generating website content & website discussions. In order to implement it on the ground there are systems that can help with that, like forums or comments system.
But and there is a big but….this solutions are not real-time.
Today’s 4 seconds generation, will leave your site after a 4 second scan. Adding a cool, designed live chat to your website, will let visitors spend more time on your website. In fact researches show that live interaction (real-time) with your site visitors will keep your visitors up to 4 times longer.
So, your customer decided to add a real-time chat. They wish to:
– enjoy a direct contact with their community and site visitors.
– A designer try to seek for a chat service, preferably a chat with customization abilities.
– Mmmmm…. it seems the only available customization is background colors and some fonts.
- Imagine you find a service that lets you choose a chat theme from a range of ready-made chat themes.
- Imagine that it even lets you design your own chat theme to look as an integral part of your customer website.
- Imagine an elastic chat that can fit anywhere on your page at any size, even as a floating toolbar.
When we saw the need for a designed chat platform. We tried to build it in a way that we will use it ourselves. It is simple, designers add their images and integrate them via unique admin panel. They control the size, fonts, borders, background, color of users, Facebook single sign on and much more.
RumbleTalk provides a live customizable chat widget that can be added to any web page:
Embed anywhere on your website as part of a web page.
Embed as a floating toolbar on the bottom.
Get a URL and forward it to your community.
Energize your Website, Blog and News Site. Use it to create a realtime community around your content.
No download, No installation – It’s Free
Try to check RumbleTalk, the first design chat platform.